History of the Augusta Elks
The Augusta Elks Lodge was instituted May 3, 1905.
The ceremony of institution and the degree work was conferred by Waterville Lodge No. 905, at City Hall Augusta. The Lodge procured quarters in what was then Woodsmen’s Hall, over H. G. Barker’s store, and remained there for meetings only for a few months.
Meeting And Banquet Facility
The Banquet room seats 300 and is available for rent to the public and members.Read more